Saturday 12 May 2012

Take Them To The Security Kitchen!

I've got the same haircut as the Monoids, you know. Really. I even like to brush my fringe forward occasionally, place a ping pong ball in my mouth and waddle around the house whilst pretending to do sign language. No, not really.



The third and fourth episodes of The Ark, 'The Return' and 'The Bomb', were screened by UK Gold on Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th December 1992, and all the continuity can be viewed in the video above, generously supplied by fellow continuity buff benriggers. My favourite is the trailer for Porridge.

Oh, and yes, 'The Return' really did look and sound that bad! Got to be one of the worst film prints seen on British television...

WhoGold will return in two weeks time, on Sunday 27th May 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment