Sunday 17 June 2012

The Shadow Is Out There, Dying For It

"Mwaaaaaaahahahahaha! Hello there. I am the Shadow. Will you come into my lair? Bwahahahaha! I'm making this video because I'm looking for the right kind of girl to share my apotheosis with. Mwahahah. I'm an older gentleman, I have my own planet, and my hobbies are, er, sitting on my throne, controlling minions, wearing stockings - on my head, I'm not fruity! Bwahahaha - and er, watching meandering jackdaws... oh, and collecting segments of keys. Mwahahaha. Dislikes? Well I don't like bright lights, they scare me. I'm more of a night owl, really. Well, not an owl, a Shadow. The Shadow. So, if you like what you see, call me babe. Bwahahaha... was that alright?"



Dr Who: The Armageddon Factor
UK Gold
Sunday 22nd May 1994
9:00am-midday


Click the video above for all the continuity and bumpers from the very first UK Gold omnibus edition of The Armageddon Factor, with thanks to regular contributor Rich for providing the material.



Come back for more WhoGold on Sunday 1st July.

No comments:

Post a Comment